Customers have come for to Warragul Pet Emporium for exceptional products, outstanding service, the best advice, and a shopping experience second to none! We have exciting career opportunity for a person with the right stuff, and who loves pets!
We are looking for extremely friendly Sales Assistant to work on a casual basis for approx 8 hours per week with a view to more hours later.
The successful candidate will have:
- real customer service focus with an ability to wow our customer
- highly motivated and proactive
- high integrity
- the ability to communicate to all levels with ease
- composure under stress and pressure
- a determination to succeed
- an eye for detail
- a hands on approach
- Be physically fit & able to lift 20kg stock
- at least 2 years’ experience working with a high volume, disciplined retailer
- strong merchandising skills
- commitment to the care of pets
- You must be reliable, determined to meet high standards, willing to be flexible regarding working days and hours and able to work unsupervised. You must be able to work on weekends.
We are looking for a motivated ‘people person' who cares about their customers, team & the success of the store. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of the family.
We ask that all applicants provide a cover letter outlining why they feel they would make a successful team member at Warragul Pet Emporium, if applicants do not follow this they will not be considered.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to by email to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mature applicants are encouraged to apply.